Monday, November 28, 2011

MIDTERM PROJECT

These are the guidelines for your midterm project.

Objective:

Create a visual presentation incorporating important dates that you have learned in this class...

Use your technological resources as much as you can.. The sky is the limit. Have fun with it. Make it interesting.. Create something that you would enjoy listening to.

Form a group, name it, and assign one person to email me with the names of each member.

I am here for you, if you need equipment let me know. If you have a question I am only an email, fb message, or tweet away. The only dumb question is an unspoken question. Give me at least 3 daytime hours to respond. DO NOT EXPECT to email me at 12:00 a.m. and have answer by 3:00 a.m. ;) It may happen but it's not likely!

No comments:

Post a Comment